Friday, February 4, 2011

F1: McLaren MP4-26 here

Here it is finally the new McLaren F1, one of the most anticipated cars of 2011, was revealed after testing in Valencia and includes various new aerodynamic. The front higher than last year's car has a flat nose and very defined, the sides have a characteristic shape of "L-shaped" and all the bodywork has been developed as specified by the new regulation.

The focus is on KERS, an entirely new device, developed together with its partners, a member of that surplus to supply power in the heat of the season. Favorable opinions of the two pilots who are waiting for the day Tuesday to see this car in action. "The car is quite innovative - says Hamilton - personally I feel fit, I have been a good preparation for winter.

Once again, our engineers have provided us a car that will be competitive. This will be my fifth season in Formula 1. I am an experienced driver, and won the world championship, got a lot of pole positions and won many victories. So my goal is to fight until the last race to win the title.

" "I'm sure our opponents will think they have had an advantage because they have already been testing the new car with KERS and new tires, but I think for us it was more important to have more time for the new car will certainly Chesio competitive - said Button - for us it was better to go to Valencia with the old camera and focus our attention on the new Pirelli tires.

The new machine I have not driven but is built around me, something that could not happen last year since I arrived late. "

No comments:

Post a Comment