Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Fiat Fcc: concept car shown at "Future Station: This refers Italy"

At the "Future Station. Here re Italy "has been submitted My Fiat FCC III, a compact prototype that comes after the first two facets of the project FCC. My Fiat FCC III follows the trail left by his predecessors, and the FCC Adventure II. It is a city car designed to research and design center Polo de Desenvolvimento Giovanni Agnelli who is in Betim, Brazil.

Users have had a major contribution in the planning of my Fiat FCC III as a result of their tips left on the site fiatmio. cc Fiat engineers were directed to its development. My Fiat FCC III is a candidate to be the car with the styling and design solutions that could anticipate those future cars of the Lingotto.

Inside you will find it a wrap-around dashboard, a multimedia system capable of managing a single device, satellite navigation, Bluetooth connection, the mp3 player.

No comments:

Post a Comment