Saturday, April 23, 2011

Traveling for Easter? The Serie A in streaming into your car!

I dedicate this article to a colleague this morning that today was going to leave with his sweetheart and other friends for the usual long Easter weekend. "You Drive?" I ask him, he says no, and then adds that they have a problem: we are traveling during their Serie A, "I miss Inter." Although I am a Juventus doc, and this year I would have very little football to speak of, remember that it's a shame to miss Inter - Lazio, game scheduled for today Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 15:00 and valid for 34 Serie A.

Match that smacks of head to head for Champions League qualification (in fact my friend told me about "race championship," I pretended to go along ...) I then remind him of the radio channel to hear the match commentary direct, and he said "yeah, yeah, I also have an iPhone to read the record of the fans on the websites of Inter." "You have an iPhone, it's true," I say, and I remember a press release just arrived in the newsroom yesterday, the bosses have turned over to the boys of the Apple blog, but I'd still be given a look because it looked interesting .

It was the release of a new application for iPhone and iPad launched by La Gazzetta Dello Sport in partnership with Vodafone. In short, the mobile application is called. Gazette. and it allows you to watch the matches of Serie A live on the tablet and the Apple smartphone, complete with audio commentary, highlights and replays, and free entry.

I therefore suggest this application to my dear friend, who immediately went to find her (I think he still have to find a right phone number for the telephone dell'applcaizione), thanks me and tells me that he will travel, watching his beloved Inter. Except that I had a vision: a spacious car with a bell'iPad positioned at the center front of the passenger, where usually there are the satellite navigation systems, and the live streaming of Serie A on the air for the duration of the trip, with "living room" internal, large celebrations and emotions from the playground.

With a recommendation: do not distract the driver, especially if Juventus .... I'm going to watch the games too. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment