Wednesday, June 8, 2011

F1: McLaren ready for Canada

And 'no getting around the league so far seen only one protagonist, that Sebastian Vettel, victory after victory, dominating a season is very difficult for the rest of the circus. The only team that has managed to put pressure on McLaren to Red Bull is that he can count on two pilots determined and ambitious.

Button that Hamilton is revived in Canada where the challenge will not be content to follow the trail of the cars in Austria. "The team have done a great job and the car has fallen short both in Spain and Monaco - Button says - we must continue to work on the lap, trying to do well in qualifying and then finally concentrate on the race and try to dictate us the time and race pace.

With these Red Bull at the moment is rather complicated but we must not give up, we are on track. Last year it went well in Montreal and I think the car is even better. I am confident. Not I have never won in North America and McLaren can do this booty. " Those who in Canada has already tasted the taste of victory is that Lewis Hamilton is looking forward to getting back on track.

"In Montreal, I won my first race and I always had a special feeling with this track. The track suits my driving style and I can not wait to start spinning. I am confident because the McLaren can count on the best structure for this type of tracks. We know we can use the best of KERS Circus.

In short, we aim to bring home a great result. "Another few days and we will know if this will be possible or whether we will get to attend another show of force by the Red Bull fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment