Robert Kubica comes home: the Pole has completed his period of hospitalization to recover from the terrible accident that rally two months ago had reduced dying. Not yet decided a date, but it is certain that he will leave the hospital Santa Corona in Pietra Ligure in a few days with the mad desire to take back the wheel of his Lotus-Renault.
"I start to feel better - said Kubica - the rehabilitation process is going in the right direction and I say this because my strength and my weight is increasing day by day. This means that in a few days I will leave the hospital Santa Corona. I can not tell you exactly when, but I hope we can do it within ten days.
" Words full of hope and optimism, two factors need to look to the future and a return to the circus world champion, called for a return to all the fans who have never abandoned. "I must admit - added Kubica - I was overwhelmed by the affection of fans and this really helped me a lot. I had no idea how many people I wish well.
This makes me want to give even the most once I'll be back on track . I am in constant contact with the team, which sends me constant reports on what happens in the race. I have been informed about everything. The car is fine, I realized I was already in testing at Valencia in February.
I look forward to come back. " To do that, Kubica will need to get back into shape and to rehabilitate the battered hand in the accident and miraculously returned to work. "The mobility of the hand is limited - he says Kubica - but it is quite normal in such situations because the muscle of the arm is still too weak to support these efforts.
But it is improving day after day. Just leave the hospital to go home in Monaco to rest, even if only for a few days. Then I go back to Italy for medical treatment in the structures of Dr Ceccarelli, where I will begin the most intense part of rehabilitation, including a light exercise program.
Everything will proceed very gradually. " 


"I start to feel better - said Kubica - the rehabilitation process is going in the right direction and I say this because my strength and my weight is increasing day by day. This means that in a few days I will leave the hospital Santa Corona. I can not tell you exactly when, but I hope we can do it within ten days.
" Words full of hope and optimism, two factors need to look to the future and a return to the circus world champion, called for a return to all the fans who have never abandoned. "I must admit - added Kubica - I was overwhelmed by the affection of fans and this really helped me a lot. I had no idea how many people I wish well.
This makes me want to give even the most once I'll be back on track . I am in constant contact with the team, which sends me constant reports on what happens in the race. I have been informed about everything. The car is fine, I realized I was already in testing at Valencia in February.
I look forward to come back. " To do that, Kubica will need to get back into shape and to rehabilitate the battered hand in the accident and miraculously returned to work. "The mobility of the hand is limited - he says Kubica - but it is quite normal in such situations because the muscle of the arm is still too weak to support these efforts.
But it is improving day after day. Just leave the hospital to go home in Monaco to rest, even if only for a few days. Then I go back to Italy for medical treatment in the structures of Dr Ceccarelli, where I will begin the most intense part of rehabilitation, including a light exercise program.
Everything will proceed very gradually. "
No comments:
Post a Comment