From time to time I play I go to Google and type "electric cars" "cars of the future", or "cars for success, researchers carrying out mostly in English for a wide range of results. Then, I digress from News, Blogs, discussion groups and so on, and try to find something interesting to share on the blog you are reading.
Because, as a preparation work with the press releases (I personally read foreign websites on cars and just a couple of Italian webzine, Omnia on all that followed by 5 years and I take this opportunity to say hi!), I think that the best content that a blog can offer are those that are "bottom" of the undergrowth of the "infosphere", as they call the university.
Here then is that about the electric cars out of the blue I found a number of very interesting news that I felt compelled to share with you. The first concerns the ability to recharge the electric car with energy transfer via wireless: there are trying Tesla and Volvo all, the project is that of Continouos Electric Drive and you can imagine a future very, very near where the cars are permanently charged with energy without wires.
In short, the word "stop supply" will soon be removed from the vocabulary of motorists. In Germany, however, something closer to this is putting up with tax relief and other initiatives, such as parking lots for free, that the Government is implementing in favor of electric cars. Italy in terms of incentives for buying electric car is the second lowest in the European ranking.
In America, General Motors is producing a solar panel to recharge electric cars up to 54,750 volts. In Japan, the SIM-Drive electric car took to the streets to exceed 300 km range. And finally in Florida Leaf Nissan electric car is trying to reach the milestone of 15,000 miles traveled without damaging even when the electric motor, including an oil change. 


Because, as a preparation work with the press releases (I personally read foreign websites on cars and just a couple of Italian webzine, Omnia on all that followed by 5 years and I take this opportunity to say hi!), I think that the best content that a blog can offer are those that are "bottom" of the undergrowth of the "infosphere", as they call the university.
Here then is that about the electric cars out of the blue I found a number of very interesting news that I felt compelled to share with you. The first concerns the ability to recharge the electric car with energy transfer via wireless: there are trying Tesla and Volvo all, the project is that of Continouos Electric Drive and you can imagine a future very, very near where the cars are permanently charged with energy without wires.
In short, the word "stop supply" will soon be removed from the vocabulary of motorists. In Germany, however, something closer to this is putting up with tax relief and other initiatives, such as parking lots for free, that the Government is implementing in favor of electric cars. Italy in terms of incentives for buying electric car is the second lowest in the European ranking.
In America, General Motors is producing a solar panel to recharge electric cars up to 54,750 volts. In Japan, the SIM-Drive electric car took to the streets to exceed 300 km range. And finally in Florida Leaf Nissan electric car is trying to reach the milestone of 15,000 miles traveled without damaging even when the electric motor, including an oil change.
No comments:
Post a Comment