Wednesday, March 30, 2011

F1, Hamilton: My rival Alonso

With his talent and his determination crystalline, Lewis Hamilton was featured in F1 since his debut, when he found himself struggling with a team-mate Fernando Alonso as difficult. Now, the pilot of the Iberian McLarencontinua to consider the sample as its biggest rival. "I will always think that my nemesis and my direct rival is Fernando - said Hamilton - is because of my history when I started in F1.

If I had to choose which driver I would be, of course I would say Ayrton Senna. And maybe do Alonso become my Prost, I see it as my Prost. As if I we were Senna and Prost and Fernando. " Apparently the British Caribbean sample does not see as a threat to the world champion in charge Vettel and considers it clearly benefited from his car.

"I do not think Sebastian is a real opponent. Maybe he will if he continues to have a car so fast, but I am convinced that when we have a car of the same power, only then we will see some real competition."

No comments:

Post a Comment