Sunday, March 20, 2011

FF: Photos from Selva di Val Gardena, Fiat rises to 90% of Ferrari

Hello, my name is Denis Magalotti, today I was in Selva di Val Gardena and I met in front of a popular restaurant in the area, a group of men in the Ferrari with a RAI journalist, had the Ferrari FF. I took some pictures and I would give it to you! Hello and thank you! Denis said than done. Thank you for these interesting photos of the FF with pleasure that we add to our collection and we share with other readers of Autoblog.

With this opportunity to inform you that on March 3 Fiat Group, with an amount of 122.4 million euros, has acquired an additional 5% of Ferrari (equal to 400,000 shares), reaching 90%. The stake was held by the investment fund of Abu Dhabi Mubadala. "

No comments:

Post a Comment