Wednesday, February 2, 2011

F1: Alonso the true master of the Ferrari

Inside and outside the team, Fernando Alonso is increasingly leading the man to bet on, that best embodies the ambitions of Ferrari. On the other hand, last year, when nobody thought that the Maranello team would get to play for the world, he has always believed in the potential of the team. With his advice and his indomitable character, the team has lost that awe in the most popular players and has begun the attack by taking a winning attitude.

Now the matador of Oviedo, he tries again and feel the center of life in Maranello and it turns out that the F150 is also his daughter advice on the development of those who have done so much good for the Prancing Horse car last year. "When I arrived in 2010 I found a car very different from those that had led up to that time.

This year, I gave my contribution, I think my driving style a bit 'has influenced the development. Now I know people in my team, I have a good relationship with them and put their pressure constantly. " It is this attitude that makes one think of Alonso as the one who wears the captain's band, which turns the spotlight on himself, on the Spanish brave that wants to bring up the name of Italy.

The sample of Oviedo wants to be a player in 2011 right now and this is treating the most of every detail, even the physical aspect. "I started my preparation econto of up to 100% fit for the start of the season. Last week I made a lot of bike work, swimming, running and exercises for the neck.

The weight is fine, I do not have any problem with the Kers, partly because the minimum weight of the car was raised to 640 kg. For now, Alonso focused on tests that will be very important to advance the development of the F150. "I think they are also very important day in which no try.

I'll be on track, however, when in the car for Felipe will follow the testing and development. I can collect data that will help him to me and vice versa." If this is not a captain ...

No comments:

Post a Comment