Tuesday, February 15, 2011

F1: Ferrari in the thoughts of Vettel

Still feels the thrill of driving last season finale Sebastian Vettel is looking forward to getting back on track for groped to repeat the success of 2010. "The victory of the world was a very special moment - reveals the world champion in office - have been very busy and I've enjoyed following this victory.

Now I am here to repeat the feat and hit the same target." Speaking of past success does not save a little dig at his fiercest opponent: The sample of Ferrari Fernando Alonso. "Alonso congratulated? Not called me, I do not have my number, no one has ever asked me, nor I his." After these statements under the heading of his mobile phone, Vettel, now turn the Olympus of F1, has once again expressed his opinion on a possible Ferrari pulling into port at stake, once again, Fernando Alonso.

"My future mate Alonso? I do not know if Red Bull will be happy. When will ride in Ferrari? At the moment I am very happy to be here at Red Bull, all drivers want to take a day for a team like Ferrari, and if there is I'll have the opportunity to exploit it. " Words polemic and ambitious for a pilot certainly fast, but that has suffered much of the competition and that Webber would have difficulties to share the box with a mastiff like Alonso who, as a fighting spirit and determination is second to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment