Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lancia Musa 5th Avenue with Elizabeth Hurley

The showgirl and actress Elizabeth Hurley is the new face dellaLancia Musa 5th Avenue. In the last shot by the Italian spot, which airs on Sunday, February 13 on all national channels, we find the Canalis in good shape that lends her face to the Muse. The spot will advance to the Open to be held in was launched on February 19 and 20.

In an interview Canalis has declared very happy to be able to do a testimonial to a brand made in Italy: "I am particularly pleased to have been chosen as the face of the campaign Lancia Musa." Canalis is also the testimonial of another car Lancia, the new Ypsilon, which will premiere at the Geneva Motor Show in March 3 and in dealerships as early as the spring.

Canalis said that "represent" Made in Italy at this time in my life where I live between Italy and the U.S. makes me particularly proud, of course means that I have not lost my roots that I cherish. " He added: "I believe that the characteristics recognized in the world of classeitaliana are just that, not wanting to be excessive, trivial and coarse with a touch of irony.

The fact of it filmed in Los Angeles has made me even happier. These days have been very fun. " Then the actress has given some taste of the advertisement stating that there will be a symbolic duel between two women. We just have to wait 3 days and then enjoy the spot with Elisabetta Canalis Lancia Musa and 5th Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment