Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lancia Musa Elisabetta Canalis in the spot "5th Avenue"

And actress Elizabeth Hurley, along with Lancia Musa "5th Avenue", the protagonist of the new commercial for the House announcing the special edition of City Limousine. Part of a campaign that shows the model in print and on the web, will air from February 13 on the major TV networks and heralding a weekend Italian Open in dealerships for 19 and 20 February.

The Muse "5th Avenue" is dedicated to the road but also a symbol of the wealth of practical sense in New York. To characterize the model a two-tone body (Masaccio white angel with black roof), tinted windows, two-tone wheels with 16 "and a silkscreen on the pillars that echoes the profile of the city skyline.

Outside, simple but elegant design, the new projectors with prismatic telescope mirrors and blacks, in line with the aesthetics of the other Lancia models. The interior is enhanced by Poltrona Frau leather upholstery for the dashboard and seats which are filled by hand. to represent this new interpretation of the Muse Lancia has chosen an international star like Canalis, who divided precisely between Italy and the United States his work and private life, and that just at the beginning of movement of the spot will be on the screens of millions of Italians through its participation in the Sanremo Festival 2011 (15-19 February).

"I am particularly pleased to have been chosen as the face of the campaign Lancia Musa," says Elisabetta Canalis. "I feel very represented by this car, but not too elegant, Italian style, with a refined and glamorous American with a strong personality. Represent the Made in Italy at this time in my life where I live between Italy and the U.S.

makes me particularly proud, of course means that I have not lost my roots that I cherish. " Advertising plays ironically in opposition to the simple elegance of the Muse "5th Avenue" and its owner (Canalis) with the oversized luxury of a limousine and its too sophisticated occupant. "When Lance told me the draft of the spot and I immediately found the story and I accepted with pleasure," said Canalis.

"In the spot to play a bit '- over-train - not taking too seriously a world of entertainment. I believe that the characteristics recognized in the world of Italian class to be just that, not wanting to be excessive, trivial and coarse with a twist of irony. The fact of having shot in Los Angeles has made me even happier.

These days have been very fun. "

No comments:

Post a Comment