Saturday, February 19, 2011

Giugiaro, "Marchionne great man of finance, not product"

"Sergio Marchionne is a great man of finance, not product." He said Giugiaro, one of the most famous Italian designers in the world, during a presentation of the "Master of Science in Design" underway in Turin. "Who buys a car is not interested in knowing where the product is made in China, India or Poland, look at the content and what they offer and then the best wins." Giugiaro has also talked about the past and the present International Group: Fiat has been a "moment of defaillance and now Chrysler is trying to share with me ...

of course I'm a fan of Italian industry and I hope will be satisfied, but if I'm a large group of non-Italian (the VW group). I do not doubt that there is the will of industrialization, but the problem 'and' get good, healthy and with good products because the competition is incredibly tough.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment